I Found A New Racecar

 I found a new racecar. My old racecar was black. This car is white. They are the same year. The cars are exactly the same. They are just different colors. The new car also has a manual transmission so I will not need to change it. I think the white makes the car look more aggressive and fast. There is only one other white race car on the track with me. The new car has lots of fancy options. There are manual shades on the rear windows. There is an automatic shade on the rear glass. There is also a cutout in the dash for a lap timer. This car needs some engine work. it is down by about 30 horsepower. This is an easy fix. The engine needs to be cleaned. I also need to move all of the parts from the old racecar to the new one. I am going to make this car super nice. Once I strip the interior I will cut all of the screws and studs still sticking up. I will then paint the floor to give it an even finish. I am in love with the new car and am excited to start working on it. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Re-filming

Final editing

Finishing up Editing