Getting All The Fine Details Worked Out

 It takes a lot of preparation and focus to make my film. There is a lot of work to be done to ensure that everything goes according to plan with two shooting days scheduled. These are a few of the additional elements I had to think about when organizing my five-minute video. I still needed to figure out the specifics even after deciding on the precise locations for both interior and outdoor scenarios that I would be recording. Before filming at any place, I had to make sure I obtained permission to do so and that I complied with all local laws. I then have to think about the time of day I'll be filming each scene and make plans appropriately. Make sure that I possess all the required apparatus, such as cameras, lighting, and audio equipment. Verify the availability of each and every person involved in my movie on the days we have set aside for filming. Keep shared equipment and surfaces that are often touched clean and sterilized regularly. Hand sanitizer should be available at all times, and frequent handwashing should be encouraged. Make it a daily ritual to check everyone in the cast and crew's health, including taking their temperature. For any emergency, keep a first aid kit beside every location where you film. Verify that everyone involved has the right license to drive any cars used on the set. To protect everyone's safety, rehearse action sequences. List all the props that are required for each scene, including beer bottles, flashlights, and house and car keys. Make sure everyone has the correct costumes and bring them on filming days. Make backup plans in case the initial filming place experiences problems due to weather or other circumstances. For those who might not be able to make it on the designated shooting days, make backup preparations. Make sure that before the start of filming, all required documentation, including releases and permissions, is in order. 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Re-filming

Final editing

Finishing up Editing