Filming Again

 I filmed again. I brought all the props and costumes. For this film session, we needed the worker's costumes. I brought these costumes for the cast. These were the same costumes from the previous filming. I also brought the car to "work on". I had everyone meet at the warehouse. I put the car on the lift. I had to use race ramps to get it on the lift. There are arms that have to go under the car. The car is too low to put these arms under. That's what the ramps do. Once the car was on the lift I made sure it was locked. The car could fall without these locks. This is very dangerous. We filmed lots of scenes. These included all of the scenes that we previously filmed wrong. We also filmed all of the outside shots. We chose to get them all filmed in a single day so the weather was consistent. Overall it was a great day of filming, but we underestimated how long it would take to film. This means we need to have another day of filming.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Re-filming

Final editing

Finishing up Editing