Getting Everything Wraped Up

Everything is done. I refilmed what needed to be done. I fixed the audio issues. I decided we needed commentary over the racing footage. Watching the whole thing in order it flows well. I had to fix parts. I also added more dialogue that fixed the storyline. It was choppy and hard to follow. I feel it is way easier to understand what is going on. I had other people watch it as well. Most of them suggested I add parts in between scenes to give more context. The hardest part was lining up the audio. This was crucial in the racing scenes as I passed another driver or shifted the audio changes. It was fun to look back on my old footage. My driving has changed drastically since they were filmed. The movie didn't stick 100% to the storyboard. When we started actually filming we found it would be hard to fit so much into such a little amount of time. Overall I feel it turned out great. I am very happy with the group I chose. We all worked very well with each other.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Re-filming

Final editing

Finishing up Editing